Thursday, December 4, 2014

Welcome to the 1980s Kid Blog!

My name is Jade Heasley and I'm the author of the bestselling book 1980s Kid.  The humorous memoir gives the opportunity to get lost in a happy haze of 1980s nostalgia for a few hours.  This blog is dedicated to interviewing your favorite 1980s personalities who will be answering my "Eight Eighties Questions" series.

In addition to 1980s Kid I've also written Bratty Becky and the Firecracker Kid, The Incorrigible Dreamers, How to Rule the World, and the non-fiction educational book A Professor's Book of Secrets for College Success (in addition to writing, I'm also a professor at the Pennsylvania College of Technology in Williamsport, Pennsylvania).

I hope that you will enjoy reading the blog and catching up with some of your favorite 1980s celebrities.

If you want to learn more about me or my work, please visit my website at www.jadeheasley.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment